Monday, February 19, 2007

I thought I knew how to use technology...but found out that I really can't

I've been aroung technology since I was little, working with reader rabbit and other types of compter games to help me learn and have fun. After that using the computer involved research on the internet for school and AIM with friends. Since high school I've become a little more competent with the internet and the certain things you can do with it. Anything harder than blackboard, aim, searching the internet, and facebook I can't really figure out and after I do it still takes me awhile to get things to work correctly. I've never really used computers in school and if we did it was for research and that was it. Whatever I learned about computer I learned from my friends or my older brothers who learned from their friends. I wish I could use technology in whatever classroom I'm in, in the future, but I'm scared that even though I'll learn the important things now and forget how to use them in a classroom later in life. So I'm hoping that once I have learned all this new information it'll stick and I'll be able to pass it down to my classroom and fellow teachers that might not know these things

No comments: