Monday, May 7, 2007

The End of the Beginning

This blog had been interesting, I just can't help wondering whether I'll ever use it again. I want to, it's a place that allows me to write funny little things about my classroom and what I've been doing. But what happens after I'm done with this class? I always have good intentions, I never set out to do badly on a test, or forget a homework assignment but I feel like my life is so full sometimes that I can't help but forget things. I really enjoyed this whole class though, I'm especially pround of my webquest and once I work at a school I hope to find a way to put it on the web and have people and my class use it. I'm going to miss having all this help when this class is over, which isn't true I guess because this is what the blogging and Tapped In is for to gain help after I leave my class and enter my classroom to teach. I just want to say that I hope that I will continue to work with all this technology so that I can continue to grow and find ways to stretch my brain.

No comments: