Monday, February 19, 2007

It seems that I have no clue what I'm doing

I just want to say that I did do the posts on time, but for some reason decided to do them in bloglines. So I've had my posts up and kept wondering why no one could see them until I started looking through everyone else's and realized that we were using blogger to write up everything. HA HA I'm am definitely extremely confused about everything we're doing but even when reading and listening to what we're supposed to do I just go on with the wrong thing. So I'm sorry it took me so long to figure the blogging out, but here are the blogs I posted on bloglines now posted on Blogger :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you would like to schedule a time for me to go over everything with you slowly and get all your questions covered? I would be happy to do so.

We talked about some of this last Wednesday--when you were not there.

Sheryl